Corona (Covid-19) Safety Precaution Salon Protocol
Team hair habits is exited to welcome you back!
When we re-open our Hair Habits Salon, we will maintain solid safe Habits for you and for our team.
Being popular as the most hygienic salon in the city and with years of building strong hygiene habits we have now raised the standards high with solid sanitisation habits to protect our loved ones from this pandemic.
Hair Habits salon stands for Safe Habits.
Our 20 Point Safe Habits Protocol
- Appointment mandatory for safe service environment.
- Contactless entry and exit. We open the door for you.
- Temperature checks and records for every person (client or staff before entering the salon premises)
- Hands sanitised before entry.
- Client and staff should wear face mask .
- Clients and staff should wear gloves .
- Staff will be wearing PPE kit for protection.
- Less than half capacity operations for social distancing(using alternate chairs) .
- Disposable one time use towels and cutting aprons for clients for safety.
- Safe disposition of all waste to avoid contamination.
- Every tools including combs scissors everything dipped in sanitisers before reuse.
- Cash free payment options for contactless payment .
- Digital receipts for contactless transactions .
- Sanitisers and disposable napkins at all stations for safety.
- Single use (mono dose beauty products).
- No food or beverages served for everyones safety .
- Disposable toiletries available for safe environment in the washroom.
- We use RO filtered water for all salon service use.
- No magazines at waiting lounge. Waiting lounges are not recommended for use.
- Digital rate sheet for contactless and safe experience.